July 14, 2008

Bear with Rattle & Rocking Horse


This is the "Bear with Rattle" that I have done for my cousin's second child. It is so cute.




And this is the "Rocking Horse" that I did for a friend. Also very cute. Ok, so I guess you're wondering why there is no date on this one. Well, that's because I couldn't fit it under the name and it didn't look right anywhere else. The pattern didn't actually have a specific spot for a name - that was my addition to it.


Both are now wrapped and ready to give when I see them.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Hosannah's mum loves the cross stitch. She used to cross stitch, but with 5 kids doesn't have time for it now. Hosannah is her first daughter!

Bonnie Leon said...

I love your cross stitch. Sadly, I don't know how to cross stitch and if I did there's no time. However, my sister used to create beautiful pictures and designs. She had to give it up, due to carpal tunnel syndrome, but my family has lots of her wonderful creations.

Blessings to you,

Bonnie

www.bonnieleon.com