August 4, 2012

Card Ideas and Projects

I found inspiration from these cards over at Arty Crafty. There are some ideas from the pink one that I particularly want to try because I like the look and I'm pretty sure I have the right materials to give it a go. Keep looking, and you may just see me post about it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Some cards that I've been making:


This card was for my Mum's birthday. The photo is of a farm where she lived growing up. I added the windmill using a Kaiser Craft wooden flourish that I inked with silver and gold (the gold for a rust effect). The flowers are a Stampin' Up! standard wheel - Fast Flowers.


This one uses those beads that you melt with an iron for the heart in the centre. The small flowers around it are Kaiser Craft rub-ons. And the border is a Sandy Lion Frame.


Finally for this one I used Kodomo Inc Snowflake stamps with Versa Color white ink. In the centre of some of the snowflakes are Dragonfly Crafts rhinesones in pale blue and silver.

No comments: