September 22, 2012

Card Creations

I've been working on a project that required me to go through some of my craft supplies and that got me thinking about experimenting with a few of the things I found.

This is what I came up with:

The silver mesh was what got me thinking. I bought it last year as one of the materials to include with one of my assignments for studying Children's Services when I did a series of items to be used in a collage. Then I found the chicken picture that I had cut from a magazine, and the ideas just kept flowing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I also had a card to make as a thank you for a friend. This is what I came up with:

I used one of my Flower Soft Toppers and purple Flower Soft.
The border on the white paper was one of my Fiskars border punches.

No comments: