July 24, 2013

Secret Projects Revealed!!

Earlier this year I mentioned that I was working on some secret projects! The time has now come for them to be revealed.
2 new babies joined our family recently, and as is my tradition I did cross stitches for each one to welcome them to the family.

The pictures below have been slightly edited. I stitched their names on each one, but for privacy, I can't reveal them here.








































Each of these are from the Playtime Nursery book by Ginny Fraser. There have been a couple of alterations to the patterns so that they worked for the babies I made them for.

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

HI Beth, I found you over at Australasian Christian Writers. LOVE the cross stitch. I've made baby gifts for all my nephews and nieces by cross stitching their names and birth dates on big fluffy towels. And for my children, I embroidered their names and had that framed for their walls. Such satisfying work, isn't it?

Blessings
Dotti :)