October 16, 2008

I just couldn't help myself!

I've wanted to do a Thomas Kincade counted cross stitch for sooooo long, but no one has had them in stock for ages.

Then today I got an email from VicStitch and they had 25% off everything in stock, but not only that, the email also said new in stock Thomas Kincade cross stitch and needlepoint kits.

Well, that was that. I clicked on the link straight away and there is was, Thomas Kincade - Lamplight Bridge - Counted Cross Stitch Kit. This was exactly the one that I wanted to do if I ever got the chance.

I told myself after the last cross stitch order that that was it for the year. No more until you finish a few more. But how could I resist? This was a dream come true. With the discount I paid less than the normal cost even after adding the postage charge.

I probably have enough kits to last me for the next 20 years at the rate that I currently do them. Every time I buy more I tell myself that this may be my only chance to get this kit and if I don't get it now I may never be able to.

I guess I really do have something to be thankful for when I think about still being single - I don't have to justify to someone else where I spend my money.

No comments: