October 6, 2008

Stitching world ...

... I have not forgotten you.

I know, I didn't give any updates for the whole month of September, but my camera has not been seeing the light of day, even though I have thought of a few photos I could take.

Yes, I am still stitching "Girl Reading" or "Reading Girl" depending on who you ask. The progress bar has moved, just not as much as I would have liked.

Nothing done for a week though. I haven't felt like stitching. Actually I haven't felt like doing much of anything. Bronchitis is to blame for that. It's been coming on for a while, I think, but it really hit me last week. So much so that bed seemed like the best place to be most of the time, or on the couch, doing absolutely nothing, except dozing.

I just have the wisteria at the top of "Girl Reading" to go, plus the tiny bit of back stitch for her eye brows, and then I'm done.
I've nearly been stitching her for a year. Next month will mark the year since I started. Of course, I have started and finished other projects within that time.

Just so you know, my cousin loved the project I did for her son!

No comments: