August 28, 2009

Popcorn










In honour of my blogoversary next week I have purchased 4 gorgeous Popcorn kits.
Actually that's just an excuse. I love these and decided it was time to get them.
Popcorn is a little brown bear, in case you haven't already guessed, and his little duck friend is named Souffle.
There is actually a whole set of friends - Popcorn, Butterscotch, Peaches, Blueberry, Coconut, Honey (all bears) , Souffle (duck) Biscuit (dog), and Candyfloss (doll).
What I didn't know is that the little flower after his name is actually a small paper flower. I just thought it was cross stitch. That will add something extra to each kit, and I think they won't be complete without them.
It really is a dangerous thing for me to be subscribed to cross stitch magazines and emails (this lot was via email from VicStitch).

No comments: