April 20, 2010

Where has the time gone?

I can't believe I haven't posted anything here since February.

So, I guess you're wondering what I've been doing.

Well, I finished the stamping project that Mum was getting me to do (see my last post), at least the first pack of tags, anyway. We just can't find anymore of the right size in the shop at the moment.

I've also been working hard on Butterflu Profusion, and you will be pleased to know that I've almost finished. I am currently working on the final butterfly - the orange beauty in the bottom left corner.

And then I've been doing some mending and clothing alterations - like putting some elastic into a pair of jeans so that they don't gape at the back.

Oh, and I've been teaching a friend how to sew with a sewing machine. She knew how to sew by hand but hadn't used a machine and wanted to start making clothes for her family.

So that's what I've been doing.

Along with changing my mind (AGAIN) about the quilted doona cover that I have been planning for 11 years.

No comments: