Let me tell you what I've got and then you can decide.
- Crochet Rug - 2 balls of blue, 1 ball of purple and 4 rounds of maroon complete
- The Lighthouse Quilt/Embroidery - 75% done (or maybe a little more), once complete to be incorporated into a quilted doona cover
- African Sunset Cross Stitch - 5% (or maybe a little more done - needs to be completed buy August 2011)
- Felt Brooches (photo not yet loaded on my computer; people who see them think I should be making more and selling them; I have some of my own designs that I would like to try)
- Doona Cover - I have the fabric (it matches my curtains), I just need to cut and sew
- Hair Towel - one of those turban things (I've made 1 but I need a 2nd one)
- Alter new Jeans - I have to put elastic in the waist and that requires hand sewing because of the belt loops (I really need a good thimble)
- Finish off the latchhook rug that my sister did for me (the edges need binding - and yes, I have the stuff to do it with)
- Headbands - I have the fabric to make and they would literally take 10 minutes or maybe 15 - and that's for 2, if I just had the sewing machine out
- Drawstring Bag - to go in the Operation Christmas Child shoe box (needed before next month)
- Clown Outfit - needs to be completed before Term 4 starts
- Cardmaking - I have new stamps that I'm dying to use, plus some ideas I want to try
So that's my list - so far! I'm sure I've forgotten something.
Then there is the interior design course that I'm doing, plus planning for next year - like applying for study at TAFE.
I just need block time to concentrate on this and not get destracted by, well, my computer, which I'm on now when I really, really should be in bed.
So what do you think?