In my last post I mentioned the napkin rings I made for Christmas.
Well here they are:
Galej Tealight Holders. These cardboard rings separate the 4 holders to keep them from rubbing against each other.
To make them:
1. Paint the edges of the rings with white acrylic paint (the inside and outside were already covered by a white layer).
2. Cut Christmas scrapbooking paper to the correct width.
3. Stick the paper to the ring with double stick tape.
4. Using Stampin' Up! punches, Punch the cream oval to write the name on. Glue that to the backing card (red or green), then punch with the scalloped oval, centering the cream oval in the punch.
5. Write the name on the label, then stick on the napkin ring, covering the paper join.
6. Insert napkin!
For the green card, I used a paint colour sample card!
Each set of the tealight holders comes with 3 rings.