May 10, 2013

Cards, Cards, Cards and a Few Other Things

I know, I know! I haven't posted about projects for a while, but I had some mail go missing and couldn't post about the cards I made until I knew they had arrived!
So here we go - a couple are actually Christmas cards. Mail to Africa went missing, and only just arrived - 5 months later!




This one was fun. The tree is actually a wallpaper cut out. The lights and decorations glitter glue and rhinestone stickers.












This one I made for a friend for her wedding. The heart paper I made myself by sticking punched hearts on white paper. I scanned it into my computer and can now print more whenever I like!









My brother's birthday card! The domino paper was from a craft magazine. The dominos stuck on were actually out of a Christmas cracker. There weren't enough for a game of dominos, but they made a nice embellishment. My brother loved it!








A friend of mine was starting a new job and moving to the other side of the city, so this was an encouragement card. The hand is a novelty paperclip!










A notepad for my Mum! She needed a new one, and while we had all my card making things out I whipped this up. The cover is embossed cardstock, and the hedgehog a sticker.
We had a card making party for my birthday - it lasted 2 days! I pulled out most of what I have, spread it out on and around the dinning table. I can't show you most of the cards we made because they haven't been sent yet, but we had a lot of fun!












A couple of engagement cards. You might recognise the black and white border on the second one! It was part of my Op Shop haul a little while ago. Yes, the heart paper is the one I made and featured in the wedding card I mentioned earlier.








So there you have it! Just a few of the projects I've made this year (and one last year). Stay tuned, there's sure to be more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With the cooler weather I've also started working on my crochet rug again. It's big enough to keep my legs warm as I keep making it!

And then there's a cross stitch project I'm working on. No sneak peaks. It's a surprise gift!

No comments: